-
February 21st, 2005, 12:48 AM
#1
Inactive Member
So while reading the paper today I discovered that Michael's Crafts has Fimo, Primo, and Sculpy on sale for 99 cents each. I ended up buying ten packages. First of all I feel guilty about buying ten bucks worth because I am a little strapped for cash at the moment. Although I have some great ideas about what I want to make in the way of food. Including little tea sandwiches and cakes to have at a tea party. Abby (Caylndra) and I made some cookies the other day.
Ashley
-
February 21st, 2005, 12:54 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Ashley and I should never go shopping together ever again.
I bought more clay than she did.
Look for our food pictures in the future! And run, don't walk, to Michael's to pick up more clay for yourselves!
~Abby
-
February 21st, 2005, 01:21 AM
#3
Jane Hart
Guest
I can't wait to see pictures! It sounds like you guys have alot of baking to do!
-
February 21st, 2005, 01:59 AM
#4
Inactive Member
I wish I had an AG buddy near me to make little doll food with. Sounds fun, but I can't even make people food, let alone doll food.
-
February 21st, 2005, 02:18 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Hmmm...and I was planning at stopping over at Michael's anyway this week...<g>
And don't worry Ginger, doll food doesn't have to taste good like human food. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks